My Blog List

Sunday, November 7, 2010

3D Project: Personality Piece

For my 3D project I decided to make a maze. When I was critiqued, everyone said it works. They said it seems like one side shows the calm side and the other side shows the crazy, unorganized side. They noticed that the path to the middle is mainly on the left side (the calm side) and then the finishing point ends on the colorful, crazy side. This means that everything goes according to plan and I'm on the right path until the very end. In the end I am just confused and lost again. They were all right with the assumptions they made.
They did say that it would have been better if the floor of the colorful side would have been colorful instead of black because it would have made it more confusing and interesting. They said that the paper I used is working because it goes with the theme of that side. They did say that if I would have had more time, I could have used metal or some type of smooth surface instead of the paper on the left side because it would have made it look smoother. Overall, I think the critique went well and I like all the advice I was given.


No comments:

Post a Comment