My Blog List

Monday, November 29, 2010

Critique: Me as Object

I used my hand to represent me as the object.
My group chose about five of their favorite photographs. They said that the images that I have with shadows work really well. They said that my images that represent texture, lighting, and depth are good. The photos with the shadows are the most creative. They also said I have a good variety of images.
Juston made a comment regarding my image with the thumbs up; he said that he wanted to put an "o" in between my thumb and it's shadow to spell "lol."

Overall I believe I could have used more of a variety of backgrounds. It seems like my garlic images came out better because I used a lot of different backgrounds. I did, however, use different angles and positive and negative space. I took pictures of my hand as a whole object and zoomed in to make some of the images stand on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment