My Blog List

Thursday, September 9, 2010

2D Project Part 2

The second part of the project involves using squares to form interrelationships. They should either be playful or periodic. In class we had to come up with 14 thumbnail sketches for both terms and then choose the eight we thought were best; four for each term.
This time around it was a little harder deciding which sketches represented the terms the best. We didn't get to get in our groups to critique them so I did have some trouble deciding which ones to choose. I came down to 6 playful ones, but I finally cut it down to four. 
Now I have to choose the one I think is best for each term. I am having a hard time, but I'll decide soon. 

                                                        These are the four I chose for Playful
                                                       These are the four I chose for Periodic

No comments:

Post a Comment