My Blog List

Monday, October 4, 2010

Human Composition Critique

My group used the flour and icing.

We were told that messy is sometimes good, but it was just a little too messy.

Maybe we could have used tape to shape the squares on ourselves and then paint the icing on us so that the edges would be straighter.

Since we were using squares we should have made them look exactly like squares and I agree.

On one of my pictures, I used all of our hands as the squares. It looks like we just painted our hands with icing though. I wish we could have made them look a little cleaner. I did like my picture where the squares were drawn on my face though. I think everyone agreed this was a better one of the two because they look more like squares. I posted two shots of that one. One of my face and one where you can see some of my body. The shot with more of my body is the better one because it makes it more into a story than just a picture of me with squares painted on my face.

They were able to tell which compositions I was trying to communicate, so that is good news.

Everyone said that we had a good idea and it worked, but we could have been a little cleaner. 

I think that all of the advice that was given was appropriate and needed. It was a very fun project. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment