My Blog List

Monday, October 4, 2010

Process Write Up for Monologue

When we were first given the assignment for the monologue video, I had no idea what I was going to do. I went home and thought of all the things I could talk about, but I didn't decide until I went to work that weekend. Everyone was teasing me about how short I am, so I decided that night. Why not talk about this and how much it annoys me?

I took several different videos. I practiced talking about it the night before, but I didn't get my final video until class. We were given the whole class time to make our videos, and I got the best one about an hour before class was over. 

I never realized how hard it would be to talk about something for one minute when you absolutely have to. I did do it though and it was chosen as one of the more serious videos because I was serious and I made my point clear that it annoys me when people tell me how short I am and how young I look all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment