My Blog List

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pencil Marks from Class

We brought 20 sharpened pencils to class today and made different marks with them. Sometimes we held 4 in both hands between our fingers, sometimes we held all of them, sometimes just two, and then used different methods to make marks.

Here are my favorite 10:

We had to pretend we were stirring something. I used all of my pencils.

I hit the paper and then slid the pencils.

I hit the paper really hard and went with an upward motion.

Used both of my hands trying to make the same mark.

Used both hands to make the swirly motion.

Used both hands to make a mark.

Strike the paper back and forth really fast with both hands.

Same with this one.

Slid the pencils in between my hands.

Put the pencils between my knuckles in both hands and made the same up and down motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment